China Equity Transfer Agreement
Transfer share equity in a Chinese corporation from a current shareholder to a related party with this Equity Transfer Agreement for China.
- The transferee is responsible for registering the required amendments with the industry and commerce administration.
- The transferor must provide the transferee with all documentation and complete the necessary formalities related to the transfer.
- The transferee must provide the transferor with approval of its board of directors and other documentation related to the transfer.
- Any disputes will be settled between the parties by friendly consultation, failing which the parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration.
- This English language version is provided in MS Word format. A Chinese language version will likely be required in order to ensure the legality of the document.
Download the Equity Transfer Agreement for China and ensure that your documentation is prepared in accordance with PRC laws.