Appoint a distributor to represent your products within China under the terms of this Exclusive Product Distribution Agreement.
- The supplier will provide the distributor with sufficient products and with promotional materials, product information and technical training and support.
- The distributor is responsible for sales, after-sales service and technical support for customers within the territory.
- The distributor agrees not to act as a distributor for any competing product.
- The distributor must meet annual sales volume quotas. If the quotas are not met, the supplier has the right to terminate the agreement.
- This Chinese legal document is available in English language format. A Chinese translation may also be required for it to be legally enforceable.
This China Exclusive Product Distribution Agreement
template is downloadable and fully editable to meet your business needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016