Appoint a distributor to represent your products within China under the terms of this Exclusive Product Distribution Agreement.
- The supplier will provide the distributor with sufficient products and with promotional materials, product information and technical training and support.
- The distributor is responsible for sales, after-sales service and technical support for customers within the territory.
- The distributor agrees not to act as a distributor for any competing product.
- The distributor must meet annual sales volume quotas. If the quotas are not met, the supplier has the right to terminate the agreement.
- This Chinese legal document is available in English language format. A Chinese translation may also be required for it to be legally enforceable.
This China Exclusive Product Distribution Agreement
template is downloadable and fully editable to meet your business needs.