Protect a Chinese business against competition from a related company with this Non-Competition Agreement for China.
- This agreement is between a company and its controlling shareholder, both of whose primary businesses are similar and therefore are likely to compete with each other.
- The corporate shareholder agrees not to participate in or operate any business within China that is within the business scope of the company.
- The shareholder will make any business opportunity that comes its way available to the company.
- During the term of the Agreement, the company will have a right of first refusal to acquire any legitimate new business developed by the shareholder.
- This Chinese legal form is available in English language version only. A Chinese version of the document may also be required for it to be legally enforceable.
The Non-Competition Agreement for China
template is prepared in accordance with the laws of the PRC. It is a downloadable MS Word document that can be edited to fit your unique circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016