Set up a manufacturing and distribution facility in China with this template Product Supply Agreement.
- The contract is between three parties - a buyer (a company that wants to distribute products in China), a Chinese manufacturing firm, and a supplier who will supply components and license its technology to the buyer.
- Ventures of this kind allow companies to expand their business into international markets by partnering with local firms and with companies that are already doing business in the region.
- The Agreement contains two separate governing law and dispute resolution clauses, depending on whether or not Chinese laws will govern the Agreement.
- This contract is intended to be used in conjunction with a Technical Collaboration Agreement between the parties.
- This Chinese legal document is available in English language version only. A Chinese translation may be required in order to be legally enforceable within China.
This China Product Supply Agreement
template is downloadable and fully customizable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016