China Technical Services Agreement
Do you provide website services to customers in mainland China? Write your customer contracts with this Technical Services Agreement template.
- The Agreement is between a company registered in China and a foreign company which will provide web development, design and maintenance, as well as ongoing programming, technical and consulting services.
- The web developer will be paid an annual service fee, with installment payments to be made quarterly.
- A minimum number of hours of technical services are to be provided each year.
- The customer is solely responsible and liable with respect to the content of the websites.
- The website developer will not disclose any of the customer's confidential information.
- The parties agree to arbitration of any disputes arising under the agreement.
- This is an English-language legal form. It may be required to be translated into Chinese in order to be enforceable.
The Technical Services Agreement is governed by the laws of the PRC. You can download the form immediately after purchase.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016