Prepare a Web Hosting Service Agreement for an internet hosting facility located in China with this English-language template form.
- The customer must provide proof that it has the required business license for its intended business purpose, and must make any required applications or filings required by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
- The customer's server and other equipment must meet all required technical standards and must not affect the safety of the public communications network.
- The hosting facility must ensure that the space provided has proper air conditioning, lighting, temperature regulation, anti-static floor panels.
- The hosting facility must provide an adequate power supply, server rack, a backup link and fiber optic maintenance exclusive line.
- The hosting facility will provide round-the-clock maintenance and equipment safety systems.
- The parties agree to settle disputes through friendly consultation, failing which the matter will be submitted to binding arbitration.
This English language Web Hosting Service Agreement
is intended for companies doing business in China. It is provided in MS Word format and can be edited to fit your unique circumstances.