Co-Production Agreement for TV Series
Prepare a Co-Production Agreement between two producers of a television series with this concise contract template.
- One of the producers will be responsible for obtaining production financing for the series, and the other will provide administrative production services.
- As compensation, the administrative producer will receive a percentage of all net profits from the series.
- The financing partner will hold sole rights to the copyright of the television series. The administrative partner's contribution of services will be considered a work made for hire.
- The parties agree to submit any disputes to binding arbitration in accordance with AFMA rules.
- This template Co-Production Agreement clarifies each producer's rights and responsibilities by putting them in writing.
Last Updated: 31-January-2022