Colorado Cash Rent Farm Lease
CO landowners, lease your farm land to a tenant on a cash basis with this Colorado Cash Rent Farm Lease.
- The tenant agrees to pay the landlord a fixed amount of annual rent, which can be paid in installments.
- The tenant will provide all unskilled labor to run the farm, and the landlord will provide all skilled labor required for maintenance and repairs.
- The tenant is responsible for weed control and soil erosion control on the land.
- The landlord will reimburse the tenant at the end of the lease for field work and crop costs for the next year's harvest.
- The parties agree to binding arbitration in the event of a dispute.
- This is a downloadable legal form in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Colorado.
Last Updated: 18-May-2021