Colorado Commercial Lease Agreement
Lease office, retail shopping or other business premises to a tenant with this standard form Colorado Commercial Lease Agreement.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease at the end of the term.
- Optional clauses for payment of the property taxes by either the landlord or the tenant, as agreed to between the parties.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Optional clauses included if (i) the landlord is responsible for mechanical and structural repairs, and (ii) if the tenant is responsible for all repairs.
- Parking areas are to be shared by all tenants and their employees and customers.
- Procedures in the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien against the property.
- The tenant agrees to provide an estoppel certificate upon request by the landlord.
- The lease template is available as a MS Word download.
- Intended for use only in the State of Colorado.
Last Updated: 14-September-2021