CO landowners, do you let hunters hunt game on your land? Protect your property, your family and yourself with this Colorado Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups, clubs and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all state laws.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land, not cut trees, remove all trash, etc.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Colorado Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 03-August-2016