Colorado Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease
Renew and extend a business tenant's lease with this template Colorado Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease form.
- The lease is renewed for an additional period (which can be a full lease term or whatever period of time the landlord and tenant agree to).
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The rental payments for the new term are agreed to.
- The remaining terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This form is for commercial leases only. You will need to use the Extension of Residential Lease form for residential tenancies.
This Colorado Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease
is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016