Colorado Security Deposit Statement
CO landlords, prepare a Statement of Security Deposit for a tenant at the end of the tenancy with this downloadable template for Colorado residential tenancies.
- The Statement shows the amount of the original security deposit plus the interest earned over the term of the tenancy, minus any applicable deductions such as:
- unpaid rent and utilities,
- cleaning charges,
- repair costs.
- The final calculation shows whether a refund of the security deposit is payable to the tenant or if any further amount remains owing to the landlord.
- Available as a MS Word download which can be filled in on the computer or by hand.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Colorado.
Last Updated: 11-March-2022