Confidentiality Agreement for Film Project
Do you own the rights to a project being considered for production as a motion picture? Protect those rights with this Confidentiality Agreement for Film Project.
- The Agreement should be signed by any producer or filmmaker with whom you've been discussing the possibility of developing a project using your material.
- The producer agrees to keep all information strictly confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
- The producer will use the information solely for the purpose of evaluating whether to go ahead with a film treatment of the material, and will only disclose the information to individuals that you have approved in writing.
- The producer will indemnify you against any loss or disclosure, and from all actions, claims or costs arising out of any breach of the agreement by the producers.
- Don't risk having someone else use your ideas - get them to sign the Confidentiality Agreement form before you let them see your material.
- This is a MS Word template that can be re-used as often as you like.
Last Updated: 28-April-2022