Connecticut Lease Cosigner Agreement
Do you lease housing units to students or other minors? Secure payment of the rent by having a parent or guardian execute this Lease Co-signer Agreement for Connecticut.
- The cosigner agrees to:
- have the landlord check their credit,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
- This legal form template is provided in MS Word format. It should be attached as a schedule to the lease or rental agreement.
- Intended for use only in the State of Connecticut.
Last Updated: 22-October-2021