Connecticut Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease
Cancel a business lease of office or retail space with this Connecticut Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease template.
- This agreement is for commercial tenants only. You need a different form for residential rental properties.
- Both the lessor and lessee mutually agree to terminate the lease as of a specific date.
- The cancellation of the lease extinguishes all the rights and obligations of the parties under the lease, except for those which accrue prior to the termination date.
- This form is available as a downloadable and fully editable Word document.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Connecticut.
Last Updated: 14-December-2021