Connecticut Notice of Abandonment
If your tenant has abandoned the rental unit, serve them with this Notice of Abandonment form for Connecticut rental properties.
- The Notice states that the landlord believes the premises to be abandoned, and that the tenant has 10 days to contact the landlord.
- If the tenant fails to contact the landlord within the 10-day period, the rental agreement is terminated and the landlord may reenter the rental premises and remove any possessions or personal effects.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- Pay for the form once, and it's yours to use as often as required.
- Intended for use only in the State of Connecticut.
Last Updated: 29-December-2021