Connecticut Quitclaim Deed (Spouses to Individual)
With this easy-to-use Quitclaim Deed (Spouses Individual), you can convey property from a husband and wife to one person.
- Connecticut General Statutes 47-36f allow for the transfer of real estate by Quitclaim Deed.
- The transferors (grantors) transfer all of their interest in the property to the transferee (grantee) but do not provide any warranties regarding the property.
- This type of Deed is typically used following a divorce, to remove one spouse's name from title to the property.
- This form is available in MS Word format. Just download it, print it, fill it in and sign it for recordation with the county clerk.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Connecticut.
Last Updated: 29-September-2022