Connecticut Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease
Renew and extend a business tenant's lease with this downloadable Connecticut Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease form.
- The lease is renewed for an additional period (which can be a full lease term or whatever period of time the landlord and tenant agree to).
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The new rental amount for the extended term is set out.
- The remaining terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This form is for commercial leases only. You will need to use a different form for residential tenancies.
This Connecticut Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease
is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016