CT property managers, write up a contract with a landlord with this downloadable Connecticut Rental Property Management Agreement.
- The manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- The management fee is based on a percentage of total rents. The fee for placing a tenant is one month's rent.
- The owner authorizes the manager to collect rents, sign leases, issue late payment notices, undertake legal proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, obtain insurance, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- The owner indemnifies the manager against claims arising from managing the property.
- The property manager will submit a Form 1099 to the IRS each year for the income derived from the property.
This Connecticut Rental Property Management Agreement is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 19-April-2016