Before executing a lease with a new corporate tenant, have one of the owners guarantee the business' obligations under this Guaranty of Commercial Lease.
- The Guaranty form is only for leases in the District of Columbia.
- This is a continuing and unconditional guarantee.
- A principal of the company, such as a shareholder, partner, or sole proprietor must execute the form.
- A guarantee of this type is typically required as an inducement to the lessor â„ landlord to sign the lease.
- The guarantor personally guarantees payment of all rent and other amounts due under the lease, including the payment of legal fees incurred by the landlord in enforcing the terms of the lease.
This DC Guaranty of Commercial Lease
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your exact needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016