Data Disaster Recovery Agreement
Write up a contract for professional data recovery and restoration services with this Data Disaster Recovery Agreement.
- The customer will have access to backup facilities for recovery operations, for a specified period of consecutive hours or days, which will be extended if required and subject to availability.
- The customer is liable for any damage or loss to the backup facility or equipment caused by misuse, negligence or wilful misconduct.
- The service provider is responsible for maintaining a proper operating environment for all backup equipment, hardware, software, etc.
- In the event of disasters involving multiple customers, the service provider does not guarantee that the customer will have immediate or exclusive use of the facility.
- The customer can schedule access of the facility to test the disaster procedures, unless the facility is required by other customers.
- This is a generic legal document which is not specific to any country.
- The Data Disaster Recovery Agreement template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 20-August-2021