Evening Parking Agreement
Do you have downtown commercial parking that is not used after regular business hours? Rent it to the City during those hours with this Evening Parking Agreement.
- The Parking Agreement would give the City the right to use the parking lot during evening and night hours for use by patrons visiting restaurants, bars, theaters, and other late-night establishments in the area.
- The City would pay a monthly fee for use of the parking lot.
- The City has the right to install public parking signs in designated locations.
- The City also has the right to enforce its own parking restrictions and to tow improperly parked vehicles.
- The City must carry adequate liability insurance against claims for injury or damage to property, and indemnifies the business owner against all claims and losses arising from the City's use of the parking area.
Get this Evening Parking Agreement today and make your parking area pay for itself during the off hours.