Does your painting business handle commercial business projects? Then you need this easy-to-use Exterior Painting Contract.
- This is a fixed fee contract template.
- The painting contractor will provide all materials, labor, scaffolding, tools, equipment and supervision required for the job.
- The painting contractor is responsible for protection of vehicles, shrubbery and all exterior surfaces which are not being painted.
- The painting contractor is responsible for ensuring the safety of workers, occupants and visitors, and for removal of hazardous substances and cleanup of the work site.
- The customer is responsible for supplying utilities, toilets, access to the work areas, keys if and when necessary, and for maintaining adequate insurance.
- The painting contractor has the right to subcontract all or part of the work.
See how easy it can be to prepare professional contracts. Purchase the Exterior Painting Contract - Commercial for your painting business - add it to your shopping cart, complete the check-out and then download the form. It's yours to use as often as you need.
Last Updated: 02-January-2019