Write up a fixed fee Exterior Painting Contract for a residential customer with this easy-to-use template.
- The painting contractor will provide all the paint, materials and equipment necessary to complete the job.
- The contract price will be paid in several payments, with the balance due on completion.
- A signed change order is required for any alterations to the work specified.
- The contractor is responsible for cleanup and for job site safety.
- The home owner agrees to provide electricity, water, toilets, and access to the job site as necessary, in order for the contractor's personnel to get the work done.
You can customize the Exterior Painting Contract - Residential for your unique business. Buy and download yours now.
Last Updated: 01-September-2016