Raise the necessary start-up funding to open a counseling center with this Family Counseling Service Business Plan template.
- The purpose of this Business Plan is to obtain a start-up loan from a conventional lender.
- Loan proceeds will be used to cover the start-up costs for a facility offering a range of services such as stress and anger management, grief counseling, substance abuse and parent-adolescent confrontation.
- The template includes an industry overview and marketing strategy for marketing the counseling center's services to the public.
- Includes a pro forma financial model.
- Also included is a Confidentiality Agreement to protect your proprietary information, such as financial data, from being disclosed.
- Instructions in each section to help you complete the document.
A good business plan will help to convince lenders and funding agencies that you know your chosen field, that you know what the risks are, and that you believe that you have what it takes to make this venture successful.
This Family Counseling Service Business Plan
template is totally customizable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016