Florida Agreement to Terminate Lease Early
Terminate a tenant's lease before it expires with this Florida Agreement for Early Termination of Lease.
- This form can only be used if both the landlord and tenant agree to end the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential units only. For commercial tenants, you need to use a different form.
- The tenant must give the landlord written notice setting out the proposed termination date.
- The tenant agrees to pay a specified amount in order to buy out of the lease early.
- The form is available in MS Word format and is easy to customize to fit your circumstances.
- Intended for use only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 25-February-2021