Florida Extension of Residential Lease
FL landlords, extend the term of a lease on a residential rental property with this Florida Extension of Lease Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The tenant will pay the monthly rental rate set out in the Agreement.
- All provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain in effect.
- This Agreement is for residential leases only. For commercial properties, a different form is required.
- Intended for use only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 13-August-2021