Florida Fully Amortizing Mortgage
Prepare a Fully Amortizing Mortgage for a borrower with this easy-to-use template form for Florida mortgage lenders.
- The mortgage loan is arranged so that it will be fully paid out at the maturity date.
- Uniform covenants with respect to payment of principal and interest, taxes and insurance, prior mortgages, preservation of the property, acceleration and remedies on default, and other standard mortgage clauses.
- If the lender requires it, the borrower shall obtain and maintain mortgage insurance as long as any portion of the mortgage remains outstanding.
- The borrower assigns to the lender all miscellaneous proceeds from the property (insurance proceeds, settlements, awards, etc.).
- The mortgage form includes a Rented Property Addendum to be used if the mortgaged property is rental property.
Once you've purchased the Fully Amortizing Mortgage template, you can download it and use it immediately. Re-use it as often as you need to.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016