Florida Notice of Assignment of Commercial Lease
When you transfer a commercial lease to another party (like a purchaser or a mortgagee), the tenants must be notified. That's when you need this Notice of Assignment form for Florida leases.
- You can re-use the template as often as required to notify all of your tenants of the transfer.
- This form is for commercial leases only and should not be used for residential properties.
- The leasehold tenants are given notice of the name, address and contact details for the new landlord.
- Tenants are instructed that all rent and lease charges are to be paid to the new landlord.
- This legal form can be used by landlords and property managers.
- Intended for use only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 08-June-2021