Florida Rental Agreement for Residential Premises
Rent a house or apartment in Florida to a tenant with this Rental Agreement for Residential Premises, for a monthly or weekly tenancy.
- Periodic Tenancy. The Agreement establishes what is called a periodic tenancy because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- Late Fees. The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- Yard Work. The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
- Security Deposit. The agreement sets out the procedure that the landlord must follow for returning the tenant's security deposit at the end of the tenancy.
- Termination. Either party may terminate the tenancy by giving notice in accordance with current landlord-tenant laws.
- The file also contains a Lead Paint Disclosure form, as required by law.
- Also included is a Premises Condition Report to be jointly filled in by the landlord and the tenant at the beginning and the end of the tenancy.
This Florida Residential Rental Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016