Sublet all or part of your business space to a subtenant with this Florida Commercial Sublease Agreement.
- The Sublease template can be used for office, retail, warehouse or other business premises.
- The subtenant pays a security deposit and the monthly rent to the principal tenant, who in turn pays the landlord.
- The principal tenant must still perform its obligations under the head lease.
- The principal tenant assigns its interest in the sublease to the landlord.
- If the principal tenant defaults in any of its obligations under the head lease, the subtenant is directed to pay the rent directly to the landlord.
This Florida Commercial Sublease Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016