Rent your Georgia apartment to a tenant with this Apartment Rental Agreement, which can be used for either a fixed term or a periodic tenancy.
The Apartment Rental Agreement contains standard tenancy provisions, such as:
- payment of rent, late fees and security deposit,
- parking and vehicle storage,
- indemnification of the landlord by the tenant,
- subordination of the lease to any mortgage on the property,
- lead paint disclosure, as required by federal law.
This Georgia Apartment Rental Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016