Georgia Bill of Sale for Mobile Home
Use this downloadable Bill of Sale form to sell a mobile home in Georgia.
- The purchaser is required to move the mobile home before the seller hands over the certificate of title.
- If the purchaser doesn't move the home by the required date, the sale is canceled, the Bill of Sale is terminated, and the seller can retain the deposit as damages.
- The form contains two alternate warranty clauses. You can choose the appropriate clause and delete the other one.
- The template is easy to customize to reflect the circumstances of your sale. You can also re-use it as often as you like.
- Intended for use only in the State of Georgia.
Last Updated: 20-October-2021