GA property managers, draw up a contract with a commercial landlord with this downloadable Georgia Commercial Property Leasing and Management Agreement.
- The manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- The manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amount for the property. If the manager undertakes additional work outside the scope of its duties, additional fees will be payable.
- The owner authorizes the manager to collect rents, sign leases, issue late payment notices, undertake eviction proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- The manager will maintain two trust accounts, one for the security deposits and one for the operating funds.
- The property owner indemnifies the manager against claims arising from managing the property, including claims arising from the owner not making full disclosure about the property.
- The manager is authorized to put in place fire, liability, steam boiler, pressure vessel and any other type of insurance required to be maintained on the property.
This Georgia Commercial Property Leasing and Management Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016