Georgia Exclusive Real Estate Listing Agreement
Hire a realtor to list your residential property for sale using this Georgia Exclusive Real Estate Listing Agreement.
- The property owner gives the realtor the full rights to sell the property for an agreed minimum selling price.
- The owner agrees to allow a certain number of days for this listing to be in effect.
- The realtor may cooperate with other realtors to find potential purchasers and distribute listing information. The owner indemnifies the other realtors and listing services against claims or losses related to the listing of the property.
- The owner is responsible for providing a Seller's Property Disclosure Statement.
- The realtor will make all required disclosures and comply with all State laws relating to the transaction.
This Georgia Exclusive Real Estate Listing Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016