Georgia Extension of Residential Lease
GA landlords, extend the term of a residential tenant's lease with this affordable Georgia Extension of Lease Agreement.
- Both the landlord and tenant must agree to extend the lease term for an additional period, at the monthly rental rate set out in the Extension Agreement.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is for residential leases only. For commercial properties, a different form is required.
- This legal form template is fully editable and easy to use.
- Intended for use only in the State of Georgia.
Last Updated: 16-August-2021