Georgia Hunting Lease Agreement
Georgia landowners, do you let hunters hunt game on your land? Protect your land, your family and yourself with this Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- Hunters must abide by all Georgia state laws.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
- This template is provided in MS Word format and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
- Intended for use only in the State of Georgia.
Last Updated: 14-November-2021