Georgia Non-Exclusive Broker Agreement for Real Estate Purchase
Hire a broker to help you locate a property to purchase with this Georgia Non-Exclusive Broker Agreement for Real Estate Purchase.
- In addition to locating suitable properties, the broker will assist the buyer in making an offer and negotiating the terms of the purchase and sale agreement.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to arrange for an inspection of any property that the buyer is interested in.
- The contract is non-exclusive and the broker has the right to show any property to other potential buyers.
- The extent of the broker's liability is limited to the amount of any real estate commissions paid to the broker with respect to any transaction resulting under the Agreement.
- The buyer agrees to pay any commission owing to the broker which is not paid by either the seller or the listing agent.
This Georgia Non-Exclusive Broker Agreement for Real Estate Purchase
template is fully customizable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016