GA tenants, sublet your rental unit to a subtenant with this Georgia Residential Sublease Agreement.
- Consent. The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- Rent and Costs. The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- Condition of Premises. The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- Further Subletting. The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both the landlord and the original tenant.
- The sublease includes a Premises Inspection Report and Inventory Checklist, to be filled in at the beginning and end of the subtenancy.
- The file also includes a Co-Signer Agreement, to be used if the subtenant is a minor (such as a student). This agreement would be signed by a parent or guardian, who guarantees to pay any amounts due if the tenant fails to pay.
This Georgia Residential Sublease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your circumstances.