Salon operators, rent styling stations in your shop to independent stylists and cosmeticians with this Hair Salon Chair Rental Agreement.
- The agreement is an ongoing monthly lease that continues until either party terminates the rental.
- The stylist must conduct business within the salon's normal hours unless agreed to in writing, and must operate in a manner that does not violate any law or regulation.
- The stylist is responsible for any damage done to the premises caused by the stylist or his/her customers or guests.
- The salon owner will provide certain services (utilities, receptionist, etc) and will pay the property and business taxes for the salon.
- The stylist is an independent contractor and is not an employee of the salon.
To get your copy of the Hair Salon Chair Rental Agreement, add it to your cart and check out. You can then download the form and customize it with your salon details.
Last Updated: 07-August-2018