Hair Salon Chair Rental Agreement
Salon operators, rent styling stations in your shop to independent stylists and cosmeticians with this Hair Salon Chair Rental Agreement.
- The agreement is an ongoing monthly lease that continues until either party terminates the rental.
- The stylist must conduct business within the salon's normal hours unless agreed to in writing, and must operate in a manner that does not violate any law or regulation.
- The stylist is responsible for any damage done to the premises caused by the stylist or his/her customers or guests.
- The salon owner will provide certain services (utilities, receptionist, etc) and will pay the property and business taxes for the salon.
- The stylist is an independent contractor and is not an employee of the salon.
- This is a customizable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 28-April-2022