This Advance Health Care Directive Forms Package for Hawaii contains the following documents:
- an explanation of what an advance directive is,
- instructions on preparing and completing an advance directive,
- a combined Advance Health Care Directive and Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care Decisions, which allows you to appoint an agent to make health care decisions for you,
- Instructions for Health Care which sets out your instructions regarding life-sustaining procedures and other future health care decisions,
- an Anatomical Gift Declaration where you can any organs and body parts you wish to donate after your death.
Making an Advance Directive can help to ensure that your family and your doctor know what your wishes are regarding medical treatment and life support if you are unable to communicate or make your own decisions.
These easy-to-use Hawaii Advance Health Care Directive Forms
are provided in MS Word format, and can be used by more than one person by filling in the appropriate information.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016