Hawaii Residential Lease with Option to Purchase
Hawaii landlords, grant your tenant an option to purchase their rental property with this Residential Lease with an Option to Purchase.
- The lease portion of the Agreement contains the standard provisions governing the rental of the property, payment of rent and security deposit, landlord's and tenant's obligations, etc.
- A portion of the montly rent will be applied towards the purchase price, after a specified number of months in the lease term have been completed.
- Fair market value of the property will be mutually determined by the parties.
- The purchase option is null and void if the tenant breaches the lease.
- The tenant may exercise the option before the exercise date if he/she has the funds to complete the purchase.
This Hawaii Residential Lease with Option to Purchase
is a fully customizable MS Word form.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016