Hawaii Time Share Purchase Money Note
Sell interests in a Hawaii time share property with this Time Share Purchase Money Promissory Note.
- The seller allows the buyer to pay part of the purchase price over time. The Note secures payment of the outstanding balance.
- The buyer will pay off the balance of the purchase price in regular installments, rather than having to come up with all of the purchase money in order to close the sale.
- The Note is secured by a mortgage on the time share property.
- This form is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
- Intended for use only in time share purchases in the State of Hawaii.
Last Updated: 05-August-2021