Home Office Business Plan
Many people dream of working from home. But a home office still needs a capital outlay for equipment and services. If you need a start-up loan to set up your home office, you will need to prepare a Business Plan for the bank to review.
- This is a downloadable template that is fully customizable to fit your exact needs.
- This Business Plan template was written for a home-based business run as a sole proprietorship by the owner.
- The Plan also assumes that the owner â„ proprietor will be contributing equity to the business in addition to the start-up loan.
- The template contains a market analysis of home-based businesses, a marketing strategy and financial projections.
- As part of the file, you will receive a Confidentiality Agreement to protect your financial data and other proprietary information.
- There are instructions throughout the document to help you through the process.
The Home Office Business Plan template is available in MS Word format. Other formats are available on request.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016