Home Video Distribution Agreement
Distribute feature length motion pictures to the home entertainment market with this customizable Home Video Distribution Agreement.
- The producer of the film names the distributor as its exclusive distributor to manufacture, distribute and exploit the producer's films on video, DVD, laser disc, streaming, and all other media formats throughout a defined territory.
- The distributor will pay an advance acquisition payment per product, to acquire distribution and related rights for each of the producer's films.
- The distributor is entitled to recoup its distribution, marketing and promotional costs from gross receipts.
- The distributor has the right to use the producer's trademarks and logos for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes, subject to the producer's approval of all materials bearing the producer's marks.
- The Agreement includes a delivery schedule for all materials to be delivered by the producer to the distributor, including film elements, sound tracks, composite prints, masters, scripts, cue sheets, notes, data, contracts, etc.
Get a Home Video Distribution Agreement in place for your film and keep the revenues coming in after the film's theatrical run is done.