Hotel Nanny Service Contract
Hotels can offer child care services to their guests under this standard Hotel Nanny Service Contract which contains provisions covering:
- hourly rates for regular days and for holidays (based on the number of children),
- methods of payment available to the guests,
- duties of the nanny,
- information and instructions that parents must provide,
- restrictions on visitors, phone calls, room service,
- a Parent Authorization and Release, releasing the hotel from any liability arising from the guest's use of the nanny service.
The Hotel Nanny Service Contract is a generic legal form template that can be used anywhere. Buy it, download it, customize it for your establishment.
Last Updated: 18-November-2021