Human Resources Consultant Business Plan
A business plan could be the only thing standing between you and that start-up loan you need to launch your HR consulting practice.
- The purpose of this particular Business Plan is to secure a start-up loan and is slanted for banks or other commercial lenders.
- The human resources consultancy practice will offer services in team development, employee leadership skills training, conflict management and resolution.
- The template includes a market analysis and marketing strategy, as well as a financial model.
- It also includes a Confidentiality Agreement to protect your financial data and other sensitive information.
- There are instructions to help you complete each section.
The Human Resources Consultant Business Plan template is available in MS Word format, but we can convert it into another format upon request. Download your copy now.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016