IT Outsourcing Consulting Agreement
Outsource your company's IT management to an outside consultant with this Information Technology Outsourcing Consulting Agreement.
- The consultant will be the exclusive supplier of IT services, except if the consultant is unable to provide services within a reasonable time. During any such period, the company is free to retain additional outside consultants to supply the services.
- The consultant will create a systems development service unit at the company's location(s), to effectively deliver the services.
- The customer will have the option to request replacement of any staff it considers unsuitable for the project.
- All non-personnel expenses incurred by the consultant in performing the services will be borne by the customer.
- The consultant is responsible for paying its staff and paying all required taxes and withholdings.
- All software and documentation developed by the consultant for the customer and paid for by the customer shall be proprietary to the customer.
- This is a downloadable legal contract template in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 20-August-2021