IT Outsourcing Consulting Agreement
Outsource your company's IT management to an outside consultant with this Information Technology Outsourcing Consulting Agreement.
- The consultant will be the exclusive supplier of IT services, except if the consultant is unable to provide services within a reasonable time. During any such period, the company is free to retain additional outside consultants to supply the services.
- The consultant will create a systems development service unit at the company's location(s), to effectively deliver the services.
- The customer will have the option to request replacement of any staff it considers unsuitable for the project.
- All non-personnel expenses incurred by the consultant in performing the services will be borne by the customer.
- The consultant is responsible for paying its staff and paying all required taxes and withholdings.
- All software and documentation developed by the consultant for the customer and paid for by the customer shall be proprietary to the customer.
To access the Outsourcing Consulting Agreement, add it to your cart and check out. You'll be taken directly to the download page after the transaction completes.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016