Transfer the title to an Idaho real estate property from a seller to a trustee with this Idaho Deed of Trust.
- A Deed of Trust can be used in place of a mortgage in the sale and purchase of real property other than agricultural farm land.
- The title is conveyed by the seller to a trustee instead of to the purchaser. Title to the property is held as security to ensure the purchaser's performance of its obligations (including payment of the purchase price, maintenance and upkeep of the property, payment of taxes, etc).
- If the purchaser defaults in payment, the balance becomes due and payable and the trustee may sell the property.
- The Deed of Trust contains uniform covenants regarding payments, funds for taxes and insurance, prior mortgages, hazard insurance, occupancy as principal residence, care and maintenance of the property, protection of the lender's security, and other standard clauses.
- This form can only be used for properties that are not more than 40 acres in size, or are located within a city or town.
This Idaho Deed of Trust
form is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.