Idaho Notice of Sale of Rental Premises
ID landlords, give notice to a tenant that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises for Idaho.
- The tenant is notified that the property has been sold and is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- Downloadable, fully editable, and easy to use.
- This legal form template can be re-used as often as you require.
- Intended for use only in the State of Idaho.
Last Updated: 15-September-2021